- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 can coconut milk, 13.5 ounces, I used Native Forest
- 1/3 cup Grade A amber maple syrup, I buy mine from Costco
- 1 small ripe avocado, mine was 7 ounces whole, peeled and pitted
- 1 Tablespoon lime zest, from 2 limes
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, from 3 limes
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup baby spinach, 1 ounce, (this is for color and you can’t taste it)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- Place everything but the seeds into a blender in the order listed.
- Blend starting on low and working up to speeds 5-6 on a Vitamix, blending until smooth.
- Stir in the chia and hemp seeds by hand, and transfer into containers with lids.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to let the pudding thicken up before serving.
- This pudding keeps great for 3-4 days in the fridge.