- 2 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks, 8 ounces
- 3 cups frozen mango chunks, 10 ounces
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 cup coconut milk, from the can
- 1–2 cups water
- Place all the ingredients listed into a blender in the order listed.
- Secure the lid, and blend starting on low and working up to high speed.
- Blend until completely smooth, using the tamper if necessary to keep the mixture moving.
- Serve within 1 day.