- 1 heaping cup fresh pineapple chunks, 5 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks, 5 ounces
- 1/2 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- barely a pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, from the can
- 1/2 – 1 cup water
- Place all the ingredients listed into a blender in the order listed.
- Secure the lid, and blend starting on low and working up to high speed.
- Blend until completely smooth, using the tamper if necessary to keep the mixture moving.
- Serve within 1 day.