- 3 cups frozen mango chunks, 12 ounces
- 2 cups frozen blackberries, 8 ounces
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 – 16 ounce bottle mango kombucha
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients into a high powered blender in the order listed.
- Secure the lid and blend, starting on low and working up to high speed. If the smoothie is too thick, use the tamper to keep it moving in the blender. I blend until the smoothie is smooth with most of the blackberry seeds intact. This is just a preference thing, you can blend until it’s completely smooth if you’d like.
- Pour into containers and and drink within the day. It will keep refrigerated until the next day, but it’s not quite as good!
- Prep Time: 10 mins