- 1 1/2 cup cups chopped pineapple, fresh or frozen, 10 ounces
- 1–2 mandarin oranges, 4 ounces
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Hawaiian spirulina powder
- 2–3 Tablespoons collagen
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups baby spinach, 2 ounces
- 1 cup cilantro, lightly packed, 1/2 ounce
- 1–2 cups ice cubes, optional
- For the mandarin oranges, peel them reserving one small piece of the rind, about 1″x1″ to add to the smoothie for extra orange flavor.
- Place all the ingredients into a blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth, and serve immediately for best flavor and nutrition.