- 8 ounces nut butter (cashew or almond)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, Grade A
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoon melted butter, or coconut oil for dairy free
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 6 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- Fudge Sauce:
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup, Grade A
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 batch of Coconut Ice Cream
- 3–4 cups sliced strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Mix together all the ingredients for the brownies and pour the batter into a 9″ pie pan. Bake for 20 minutes until done, but still fudgy in the middle. Set aside to cool.
- Stir together the ingredients for the fudge sauce and place in a serving container, (I used a squeeze bottle).
- Make the ice cream and use immediately for a soft sundae or freeze for a few hours for a firmer ice cream.
- Slice the strawberries and place them in a serving bowl.
- For the sundaes, serve the ice cream, brownies, and strawberries together in a bowl and drizzle with the fudge sauce.