- 3 cups diced strawberries, 1 pound
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 cup diced Champagne mango, 1 – 8 oz mango
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2–3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1/2–1 Teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- Mix together all the ingredients except the avocado and sea salt. You can refrigerate the salsa at this point up to 8 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve the salsa, let it come to room temperature for the best flavor. Then add the diced avocado and season to taste with sea salt before serving.