- 1 cup diced strawberries, 5.5 oz
- 3 Tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup diced Champagne mango
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Teaspoon minced jalapeno
- 1/2 ripe avocado, diced
- Sea salt to taste
- Mix together all the ingredients except the avocado and sea salt. You can refrigerate the salsa at this point up to 8 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve the salsa, let it come to room temperature for the best flavor. Then add the diced avocado and season to taste with sea salt before serving.