- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon, 2 1/2 pounds
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, from 3 limes
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint, 1/8 ounce or 6 grams
- optional pinch of sea salt
- Place the cubed watermelon in a blender, and blend until smooth. Add the lime juice and blend to combine.
- Place the mint sprigs in the blender container, and mash them against the side with the back of a spoon to release the flavor. Remove the mint sprigs, and stir to disperse the mint flavor. Serve the thirst quencher over ice.
- You can keep this in the refrigerator for 4 hours ahead of time. After a half a day, it doesn’t taste quite as fresh anymore, but it’s still good.