- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 vanilla bean, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) Ginger Gold apple, cored and cut into quarters
- 1–2 cups ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Enjoy right away, or refrigerate up to 6 hours.
If you can’t find a Ginger Gold apple, try a golden delicious or another mild flavored apple. If all else fails a Granny Smith will work as well.
A high powered blender is essential to a smooth texture in this smoothie.