- 1 head of cauliflower, (2 lbs, 4 oz)
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, (3 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon roasted garlic
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Trim leaves from the head of cauliflower and cut into big florets, about 3 inch pieces.
- Place in a steamer and steam until tender, 15 minutes for big pieces.
- While the cauliflower is steaming, assemble the rest of your ingredients.
- When the cauliflower is tender, pour off any extra liquid from steaming, and place the cauliflower in a food processor with the rest of the ingredients. Process until smooth, and adjust salt and pepper to your taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and re-heat in a double boiler when you’re ready to serve. You can also place it in a casserole dish, sprinkle with additional cheese and bake it at 350° F until heated through.