- 2 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon honey, or maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cups cashews, whole or pieces (12 ounces)
- Preheat the oven to 250F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the first five ingredients and toss with the cashews.
- Spread the nuts in an even layer and roast for 35-40 minutes.
- Transfer to an airtight container. I made a bigger batch and put most of it in the freezer.
I noticed that my batch with the pieces of cashews was better baked at 200F for about 45-50. They seemed to need a little extra drying.