Basil Honey Mustard Dressing:
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt, more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup packed basil leaves, 1/4 ounce
- 1/3 cup avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, or peas with an edible pod
- 1 small bunch of carrots, 12 ounces
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 6 cups washed baby spinach, 6 ounces
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth and emulsified. Set the dressing aside while you make the salad.
- Thinly slice the peas and add them to a large serving bowl. Peel and thinly slice or grate the carrots. Halve or quarter the cherry tomatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Toss all the prepared veggies together with the dressing, and serve immediately.