- 1 15.5 ounce can coconut milk
- 3 cups or 10 ounces fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, I used Grade A amber
- 1 Tablespoon lime zest, grated with a microplane zester
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- mango, pineapple, banana or any fruit you’d love with mango/lime
- Place the coconut milk, mango chunks, maple syrup, lime zest, and lime juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the chia and hemp seeds to the blender and stir or blend on low just to combine.
- You will have 4 cups of pudding and you can portion it however you’d like. I pour about 1/2 cup into each 1 pint jar for a total of 8 servings, and then top with 1 cup of fresh fruit each for a total of 8 cups of fresh fruit.
- Just as a note, if you’re using banana to top your pudding you’ll want to wait until you’re ready to eat it before adding the banana so it doesn’t turn brown and mushy.
- Refrigerate the puddings until you’re ready to eat, at least 4 hours to set up. These puddings will keep 5-7 days.
- Prep Time: 15 mins