- 4 cups frozen mango chunks, 1 pound
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, from 2 limes
- 1 cup coconut milk, from the can for best flavor
- 2 cups water or coconut water
- 1 orange, 10 ounces, peeled
- 1/2 small avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 2 cups washed baby spinach, 2 ounce
- Place all the ingredients into a high powered blender in the order listed.
- Secure the lid and blend, starting on low speed and working up to high, using the tamper as needed to keep the mixture moving.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate and enjoy within 1 day.