Creamy Ginger Dressing:
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 3 Tablespoons peeled & roughly chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped shallot or mild sweet onion
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons roasted Tahini paste
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped celery, (weighing 2.5 ounces)
- 1/4 cup organic soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 small zucchini (weighing 12 ounces total)
- 1 – 11 ounce cucumber
- 1 – 7 ounce bell pepper
- 2 mangos (weighing 1 pound total)
- To make the ginger dressing, place the avocado oil, ginger, shallot, maple syrup, tahini paste, and celery in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the soy sauce and rice vinegar and blend increasing the speed to medium to thoroughly combine.
- For the zucchini noodles, cut off both ends and use the julienne peeler dragging it from the top to the bottom to create noodles.
- For the cucumber noodles, cut off both ends and peel from the top to the bottom to create noodles until you reach the seeds. Then turn the cucumber over and peel from the other side until you work your way around the entire cucumber and only the seeds remain. Set aside the seed core for another use (snacking).
- Remover the core from the bell pepper and cut it into thin strips.
- Peel the mangos and cut the fruit away from the pit. Then cut the mango into thin strips.
- Combine the prepared zucchini, cucumber, bell pepper, and mango together in a bowl. Serve the noodles with the ginger dressing.
- There may be leftover dressing depending on how much dressing you prefer on your noodles – refrigerate any leftovers for up to a week.