- 8 cups washed baby spinach, 8 ounces
- 1 small red bell pepper, cored and chopped bite size, 6 ounces
- 1/2 cup finely slivered or diced red onion, 2 ounces
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced, 2 ounces
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar, or fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup avocado oil, or olive oil
- Place all the salad ingredients into a large serving bowl.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a mason jar, tightly secure the lid, and shake the dressing until it’s emulsified.
- Dress the salad by pouring about half the dressing on and tossing to combine, keep adding dressing until it’s just how you like it. We like a lot of dressing so I used the whole batch.
- Serve immediately, or keep the salad and the dressing separate and covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 day before serving.