- Preheat the oven to 450ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and trim the sweet potatoes, and cut them into 1/2 inch slices. You should have about 15 slices.
- Brush the sweet potato slices with the oil and place them on the lined baking sheet. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until the bottoms have browned and the sweet potato slices are almost tender.
- Remove them from the oven and flip them over so the browned side is facing up. Top each slice with about 1 teaspoon of marinara sauce. Sprinkle the grated mozzarella evenly over the top of each sweet potato slice, and top with one slice of pepperoni each.
- Place the sweet potato slices back in the oven, and bake until the cheese is molten and the edges are crispy, about 5-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately!
You can cook the sweet potato slices to the halfway point and store them in the fridge if you want to plan ahead for a party.