These super easy Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken thighs are just as flavorful as you might imagine! They have a simple marinade, then after they’re grilled, they’re tossed in a glaze of sorts that really adds so much. We love serving them with a simple side of grilled veggies for the perfect summertime dinner.
Ever since I put together this recipe for Honey Sriracha Shrimp Sushi Bowls, I’ve really been into honey and sriracha together. It’s not surprising since sweet-spicy things are a universal favorite! So today I have a great grilling recipe using this most addictive of combinations.
This chicken is marinated in a simple marinade, but the real magic happens after grilling. Right after you take the chicken off the grill, you toss it with a touch of honey and sriracha as a ‘glaze’ of sorts. This final step adds so much flavor, and it’s what makes this addictively good!
We’ve been loving this with simple sides lately. Pretty much we’ve just been picking out whatever veggies we have in the fridge, and throwing them on the grill along with this chicken.
Our latest obsession has been grilled carrots. And if you haven’t tried them yet, you’re definitely going to want to add that to the list. Just be sure and grill them for a while before the chicken because they’re a bit slower to cook.
So let’s get started making this Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken
You start by marinating the chicken for at least 1 hour before grilling. I find the best flavor is usually when you marinate overnight.
But in this case, you don’t have to worry quite as much. After the chicken is done on the grill, it’s tossed in a touch of sriracha and honey to really amp up the flavor.
From there it’s time to serve it with your choice of sides, and a few lime wedges to squeeze over the top if desired.
More Sriracha Recipes
- Sriracha Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Mango Veggie Sushi Bowls with Sriracha Mayo
- Banh Mi Slaw with Creamy Sriracha Dressing
- Instant Pot Korean Beef Bowls
- Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza with Hashbrown Crust
So that’s it, super simple, but no less impact on flavor. This whole ‘simple but flavorful’ concept is always at it’s best in the height of summer, so I sure hope you’ll enjoy this one!
And if you do, I hope you’ll leave me a comment/rating below. I always love hearing from you here in the comments. And also over on Instagram where you can tag me at #getinspiredeveryday with your photos of what you make.
Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs - 4
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Mix together all the ingredients for the marinade. Place the chicken thighs into the container with the marinade and turn them to thoroughly coat. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour in the fridge or overnight.
- When you're ready to cook, preheat the grill over high heat. When the grill is hot, 450ºF, place the chicken on the grill and immediately lower the heat to medium to maintain a temperature between 400º-450ºF.
- Grill 6-8 minutes per side until the chicken is done in the center. Grill times vary depending on the size of your chicken thighs.
- While the chicken grills, mix the glaze ingredients together at the bottom of a medium-sized bowl. When the chicken is done, remove it from the grill and place it into the bowl with the glaze. Toss to thoroughly coat the chicken, then serve immediately.