- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple, 5 ounces
- 1/2 ripe peeled bananas, frozen for a creamier smoothie
- 1/3 cup coconut milk, from the can
- 2/3 cup baby spinach, or kale
- 1/3 cup coconut water
- Optional smoothie booster add-ins: Hawaiian spirulina or barley grass juice powder
- Place all the ingredients into a high powered blender, and blend until smooth. Add your choice of smoothie booster, I love the Hawaiian spirulina in this smoothie. It’s packed with all sorts of beauty vitamins and minerals great for glowing skin.
- Serve the smoothie right away, or refrigerate and consume within 1-2 hours for the best flavor.