- 2 mangoes, (12 ounces after it’s cut up)
- 1 navel orange, peeled and quartered
- 1 apple (Honeycrisp, Pink Lady, or Granny Smith), quartered and cored
- 1 – 16 ounce bottle mango kombucha
- Peel the mangoes and cut off all the fruit from the pit.
- Place the cut up mango, orange, and apple in a blender.
- Pour the mango kombucha over the top and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated up to 2 days.
I used Champagne mangoes, otherwise known as Ataulfo mangoes. Any kind of mango will work, but the Champagne mangoes have less fibrous strands and an addicting flavor.
For a variation, try adding some coconut milk for a tropical flavor, or 1 cup of ice cubes for a frosty version in warmer weather.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Smoothie, Paleo, Real Food, Clean Eating, Gluten Free, Dairy Free