Lemon Sugar Scrub:
- 2 cups organic turbinado sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 Teaspoon lemon essential oil
- Take 1/4 cup of the Lemon Sugar Scrub and mash it together with 4-5 fresh raspberries – use immediately
- Place the sugar and coconut oil into a medium sized mixing bowl, and mash them together with the back of a spoon until the coconut oil is completely mixed in.
- Add the lemon zest and essential oil, and stir until completely combined.
- Transfer the sugar scrub into airtight containers and store up to 3 months.
- Note: Sugar scrubs are not meant to be used on your face as the facial tissue is too delicate for that much abrasion. Try my Pineapple Facial for a non-abrasive facial exfoliation.