These 31 Recipes to Make for August are packed with the best of summer! There’s lots of grilling inspiration and recipes galore for tomatoes, zucchini, and corn. And at the end you’ll find our favorite easy desserts featuring berries and peaches, along with some ice creams.
I routinely get a little out of control in August with so much fresh produce beckoning to me! Farmers markets are abundant and overflowing with so many yummy things, all perfectly ripe. I always end up bringing home so much, we naturally end up eating tons of fruits and veggies.
So today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite things to make when there’s endless produce available. You’ll find lots of recipes below that are super easy to make. Also quite a few of them are on the grill, which is a must when it’s well over 90ºF.
You’ll also find our favorite pasta salads below. They’re perfect for everything from work lunches and light dinners, to weekend picnics or hiking adventures. There’s also lots of recipes using tomatoes because we are tomato fanatics around here, and can’t get enough of them during their short season.
And finally as a bonus to the 31 recipes, I added a dessert section at the end. They’re almost all no bake, many of them involve ice cream, and of course they feature peaches, cherries and berries. All the recipes here today are gluten free. And many of them are dairy free and paleo as well. So I hope you’ll find lots of inspiration to keep you eating all month long!
Now let’s start these 31 Recipes to Make for August with some easy dinners!
- Grilled Balsamic Bruschetta Chicken
- Grilled Eggplant Stacks with Mozzarella, Pesto, & Tomatoes
- Caprese Dinner Salad with Grilled Chicken and Pesto Dressing
- Fully Loaded Taco Salad with Salsa Dressing
- Jalapeno Turkey Burgers with Creamy Slaw
- Guacamole Salad with Grilled Chipotle Chicken
- Sheet Pan Fajita Salad Bowls (meal prep and lunch option)
- Chipotle Chicken Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Grilled Chicken Shawarma Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Jerk Chicken with Peach Avocado Salsa
- Chipotle Chicken Caesar Salad
- The Best Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- One Pot Caprese Pasta
- Italian Chicken and Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
Easy Breakfast and Lunch Ideas:
- Raspberry Melon Breakfast Bowls
- Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
- Sausage Egg Bake with Spinach and Tomatoes
- Breakfast Salad with Everything Bagel Dressing
- Make Ahead Breakfast Egg Muffins (zucchini)
- Greek Chicken Meal Prep
- BLAT Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Mayo
The ultimate no cook meal – Easy Gluten Free Summer Cheese Board
Sides & Salads:
- The Best of Summer Salad
- Watermelon Feta Spinach Salad
- Balsamic Red Pepper Green Beans
- Easy Sautéed Lemon Herb Zucchini
Some pasta salads:
- Our Favorite Pasta Salad
- Grilled Summer Veggie Pesto Pasta Salad
- Italian Antipasto Pasta Salad
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad
And now it’s time for a bonus dessert section!
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Ice Cream Tart
- 5 Minute Soft Serve Peach Nice Cream
- Funfetti Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream
- Coconut Lime Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Glazed Grilled Pineapple
- No Bake Caramel Blackberry Cheesecake
- Paleo S’mores Pudding Pie or S’mores Blondies
- Blackberry Cardamom Peach Crisp
- Creamy Coconut Banana Nice Cream
I hope you get a chance to make some of these soon!. And if you do, I hope you’ll leave me a comment below. I always love hearing from you here in the comments. And also over on Instagram where you can tag me at #getinspiredeveryday with your photos of what you make.